NOVAtime’s Phone-In Solution works with kiosk compatibility and can be accessed anytime and anywhere. It is a practical solution that offers mobility for the short-term or for a diverse workforce located anywhere in the world.
Phone-In punch functionality is ideal for companies with a remote workforce or those with mobile employees. The system can be accessed anytime, anywhere, using a personal phone. Construction companies, the health sector, and housekeeping greatly benefit from using the features of a telephone punch.
NOVAtime offers Phone-In or Integrative Voice Response perfectly combined with the NOVAtime Workforce Management system allowing time and attendance management. The intuitive design enables an employee to dial a specific phone number to log in or out of work. It also enables job transfers, listen to scheduled tasks, and takes advantage of workforce utilities and other features real-time without polling for information.
The Phone-In system has a lockout caller-ID support has the employees call a set of predetermined and programmed phone numbers. It also functions for automated group transfers, entitling your workforce to automatically transfer to a designated task or department.
Employee Features & Functionality:
- Clock in and out of work with a punch confirmation received via SMS.
- Utilize custom-made job or department transfers
- Transfer for single-level groups (i.e. simple jobs transfer)
- Transfer for multi-level groups (ie. transfer to a different department including a different job allocation)
- Real-time, voice-prompted work schedule previews, and updates.
- Optional work schedule text messaging.
- Absence or sick time reporting.
- Receive recorded messages from superiors and supervisors.
Supervisor Features & Functionality:
- Lockout caller ID feature that enables an employee to punch only from authorized telephone numbers.
- Work schedule-based lockout feature that allows employees to punch in or out of their designated work times.
- Caller-ID assignment for an automated group transfer
- Voice message delivery to a specific or group of employees.
- Available in two languages: Spanish and English.
- Uses push technology allowing access to real-time data without information polling or needing data collection.
- Removes wait time to obtain copies of files and documents.
- Less time spent on data entry for supervisors and field workers.
- Expands daily employee engagement on internal and workflow processes such as punching or scheduling.
- Boosts an effective employee-supervisor communication strategy within the company.
- Scalable system that provides functionality regardless of the company size.
- Fully-integrated employee management solution without 3rd party involvement.