For staff that works from home, on the road, or from multiple workplaces, NoahFace can be run on an iPhone or Android phone.
There are three modes of operation :
- Clock In/Out. This is used by employees to clock in when they start work and clock out when they finish work or take an unpaid break.
- Task Tracking. This is used to record the type of tasks employees work on throughout the day.
- Job Tracking. This is used to record the time employees spend on each individual job (by job number).
- Clock Staff In/Out, Group/Team Clocking
- Check on Fatigue- Wellbeing
- Task/Job Number Track
In the event of an evacuation, at the muster point, the site supervisor can use their mobile phone to:
- View the list of employees and visitors that are on site.
- Perform a roll call and tick everyone off one by one.
- Optionally sign everyone out.
- Initiate a phone call to anyone who cannot be located